Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Thunderstorms

It has been storming here for over 24 hours, and is set to continue until Sunday. At least school was cancelled today and tomorrow, so I habe some time to study and attempt to get my life back on track. Woke up this morning with my whole upper back in shear pain. My muscles felt so tight that I didn't want to move my arms. Thankfully, about an hour after taking my Gabapentin this morning, I could feel my muscles relaxing and I could move again. A day of nonstop thunderstorms and lightening put my anxiety on high alert, so I spent my day jumping at every strike. An extra half pill of Xanax thankfully calmed that down and also allowed me to go about my day without my anxiety affecting my body. Normally anxiety and stress puts me in the worst pain ever, but I got through the day with work and thunderstorms pretty ok. Thankfully my boss picked me up for work so I didn't have to face my worst fear of mixing driving with thunderstorms. Those two mixing would literally end my day and probably tomorrow with anxiety attacks and horrible pains. Now that I am laying down, I can start to feel my back pain, but my night meds ahould curb that soon. Until then, I will just lay down and watch Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment