Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Room is Spinning

After my very stressful Organic Chemistry test this morning, I had to calm myself down and try not to think for about an hour. Had a couple of back spasms here and there, but most of my issues have been my shoulder today. It has just been sore all day and it's my dominant arm,making things more difficult. It STORMED here and I was more focused on trying to get back to my dorms safely than anything else, so I naturally forgot my afternoon pill, again. One of these days I'll get into the rhythm of my pill schedule. But for now, ill just continue to yell at myself when I remember 3 hours too late. I don't know if its because I missed my pill, but headaches have been all day for me. I just got one when I laid down and it felt like my brain was doing flips in my skull I was so dizzy and could not thing straight. In better news though, I might be going to a concert next week and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment