Monday, March 14, 2016
Beyond Tired and Behind
Oh the joys of having fibromyalgia. Since we got rained out of school last week, all my assignments got pushed back to this week and I already had to miss school this week for follow-up appointments with my ENT and Pulmonologist and I have a 10 page term paper, 3 page chemistry paper, a presentation in class, and a proposal for another 10 pages term paper to deal with for next week. Therefore, the rain has caused my calm week to become hectic and I have a lot to do. And of course, this is when my fibro decides that I don't want to focus and that sleep is needed at all hours of the day. I have been extremely tired for the last 3 days and have spent the majority of my day sleeping instead of catching up on homework. Now I have a biology test in two days and I haven't had a chance to study and a statistics test in three days. Gonna be a long week.
Labels:
allergies,
allergy,
anxiety,
college,
exhaustion,
fibro,
fibromyalgia,
Gabapentin,
medication,
medicine,
school,
sleep,
teen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment