Saturday, March 5, 2016
Gonna be a long night
Well, as usually, my daily schedule has been interrupted and rearranged by fibromyalgia. After taking my medicine and taking a shower, I got extremely tired and there was no way I was going to focus unless I got some sleep. So, as reluctant as I was, I took a nap. I hate taking naps after I get off work because it is almost 4 pm by the time I get home and it is nearly impossible for me to have a short, hour long nap with fibromyalgia. Therefore, I almost always end up waking up when it is 7 pm and dark and then it take 1-2 more hours to convince my body that it has had enough sleep and actually get up out of bed. So I essentially don't start homework until 9 or 10 at night and I normally have to be back in bed by midnight if I plan to wake up on time the next day. It is so annoying to deal with needing a nap at 20 when I just want to be a responsible college student and get homework and studying done. It is bad enough I am already behind in school from being sick for the last 4 months, but I have 3 huge tests this week and tons on studying that has yet to happen. Thankfully my brain is finally ready to get work done and I am full speed ahead on homework, as of right now. Unfortunately with fibro, this motivation and energy can go away just as fast as it appeared, so I need to get done as much as I can before my next crash.
Labels:
college,
exhaustion,
fibro,
fibromyalgia,
sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment