Thursday, March 10, 2016
Another Day of Rain
With classes cancelled today, I decided to treat myself to a waffle for breakfast and Netflix. Unfortunately, then it became homework time. Got some homework accomplished and school is also cancelled tomorrow so I don't have to kill myself to learn 3 chapters of Biology by tomorrow. My back muscles have not really liked me today. I've had small twinges here and there as my back attempts to spasm out, which thankfully hasn't happened yet. Been on track with my 3x daily medicine but the side effects are still killing me. It makes me so tired that I need to take a nap almost daily. Still rained into school. Now that it is daytime, you can really see the extent of thenflooding that is happening. We are pretty much trapped at school because all roads out the city are currently under water and unpassable. So, time for a break from homework and an hour long nap so I can be productive again on this rainy day.
Labels:
college,
exhaustion,
flooding,
Gabapentin,
medication,
medicine,
rain,
school,
sleep,
thunderstorms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment