Saturday, March 12, 2016
Chicken Nuggets and Ice Cream
Last night was formal for my school, and since I was originally scheduled to have 3 tests this week, I had long ago planned to take off work and relax with some alcohol. With the rain, my 3 tests got reduced down to just one, but I studied my butt off for it, so I felt alcohol was still warranted in this situation. Of course, enjoying a night of alcohol meant I had to plan ahead and make sure all my medicine was out of my system before I took the first sip. I took my Thursday medicine as normal, but took none of my Friday medicine. By the time I drank, it was all out of my system and I was free to enjoy the night. It was a good night though. I enjoyed myself and it was a time when I could finally let loose and enjoy myself. Before this day, when I was having good day, I was going 7 days a week. I had class every week day at 8 am and work at 7 am every weekend so I never had a day I got to sleep in or a day I could drink without jeopardizing the next day. I am so glad that I decided to take a day off work and that I went to formal and enjoyed myself; it was much needed. I slept in this morning, got some breakfast, and then stayed in bed for the rest of the day until I just got up to go eat some dinner. I probably drank too much, but hey, it was worth it. I always enjoy a good night with my friends. Not so much pain today, but I will give credit to the booze for helping that. I took my 3pm dosage today because I figured most of the alcohol was out of my system and I had to get medicine in me before the pain kicked back in. Unfortunately, tomorrow is Day Light's Savings and I have work at 7am, so let's all cross our fingers that I don't over sleep. I have so much homework and studying to get done tomorrow, so we will have to see how that goes... it probably won't. Until tomorrow!
Labels:
alcohol,
college,
exhaustion,
fibro,
fibromyalgia,
Gabapentin,
medication,
medicine,
rain,
teen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment