Saturday, March 5, 2016
I've messed up already
Day 2 of taking Gabapentin and I have already missed a pill... I woke up for work this morning semi on time. As I rushed down the stairs of my dorm at 6:50 am putting my hearing aid on, I attempted to find my keys. Halfway to work as I was processing the day I was about to have, a light bulb went off and I realized that while I remembered to take a hit of my inhaler, I forgot the Gabapentin... AND IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Ugh, so frustrating. Thankfully, because it is only day 2 of taking the medicine so missing a dose was not the worst thing to happen to me. I just got back and took my trash out, then remembered I had to take my 3 pm dose. I am used to taking medicine at night right before bed. That routine I have down by now after 3 years on a daily medicine. These 2 other doses though, they are going to be the death of me and my memory. I have gotten used to taking my inhaler in the morning, somehow, so hopefully this routine will move over to my Gabapentin as well. The struggle of taking so many medicines to take at all different times. Now for a shower and hard-core homework time before I pass out for the night.
Labels:
asthma,
college,
exhaustion,
fibro,
fibromyalgia,
Gabapentin,
medication,
medicine,
school,
sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment