Saturday, March 12, 2016
Allergies
I had an allergy test done about a month ago and it showed that I was pretty much allergic to everything. So for a month, I have stayed constantly drugged on Zyrtec and Singulair to try to keep my allergies at bay. Before, my allergies would cause my asthma to act up and the weather here in town has changed by 20 degreeses nearly every other day, so it was miserable. Now my asthma and my allergies are 'under control', which is exciting. Bad news, I miss one day of allergy medicine and my body freaks out. As per my earlier post, I did not take any of my medicine last night and I am now dealing with the effects of that. My hands just started itching so bad after I grabbed some ice cream, so I am guessing the cold set it off.. Now the itching is spreading to my back and my stomach, so I am going to go take my medicine really quickly before I go crazy from itching. I have an appointment with my allergist next week, so maybe we can get some better control over my allergies. We will see how this goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment