Monday, March 7, 2016

Classic Day

And just when I thought that I was feeling better and my week was going to be a good one, fibromyalgia decided to do otherwise. I woke up late for my first class, rather I was woken up for class since I didn't wake up to my 5 alarms by myself. Thank you to my amazing friends that check on me on the days that we have 8am together, which is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday, I am on my own for my 8 am. Once in class I realized that I was in pain and my back had already started spazzing, such a great way to start my day. And my day was just downhill from there. I got sick off of my breakfast, leading to stomach pains, back spasms got worse, and I had a headache. To make things better, I have a huge Organic Chemistry test tomorrow that I need to study for, 2 lab reports due tomorrow, and 2 more tests later this week. Trying to get homework done now and my spasms are just spreading. Started in my lower back, went down to my legs, and just got to my ribs, so that is just amazing. On top of everything, I am of course exhausted so it is going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment