Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Longest Week of My Life
This has been one of the longest and busiest weeks of my life, and it is only Wednesday. After the flooding two weeks ago, all of my assignments got pushed back and condensed to get done before Spring Break. So this week I have three papers, two quizzes, three homework assignments, and two lab reports due, which means that I get zero hours of sleep. I have done about half of those assignments already, minus all the papers. I have a 8-10 pages paper that is due tomorrow at 3pm, I am currently at the end of page 6, and my other two papers are due on Friday. This longer paper is killing me and I am trying to figure out how I screwed myself so much that I am basically writing this paper is just 24 hours. I am hoping to finish the paper by midnight so that I can revise it and get some other homework done. I am just so tired, I don't really care right now. My friend is in the room with me so I am sure she thinks I am just typing way at my paper, but she would be mistaken. This week has also been long because anything that can go wrong, has. I spent the majority of Monday and Tuesday fighting with my insurance companies to figure out who was paying for my allergy immunotherapy, but I think we finally have that figured out and I should be getting those ordered soon. My friend and I are also planning on moving off campus next year, and some drama came up with her mom about it so we had to deal with that, but again, thankfully, we have that figured out as well as we are signing our lease in two weeks! Wow, being an adult is just stressful, but it is also worth it. Having my own apartment and being properly medicated, dealing with my fibromyalgia on my own, being an adult is just an excitement so far.
Labels:
allergies,
allergy,
anxiety,
college,
fibro,
fibromyalgia,
immunotherapy,
medication,
medicine,
school,
shot,
shots,
sleep,
teen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment